Hi, I’m Natasha and I am a Buckinghamshire-based wedding photographer working throughout the UK. When I’m not busy doing weddings I am a portrait and family photographer mostly covering Milton Keynes and surrounding areas where I am based.
I consider myself incredibly lucky to get to do what I love the most – photographing people.
My style is all about natural, relaxed and flattering contemporary images. As a photographer I love all things real and genuine. And as a woman I love all things pretty and stylish. When both approaches come together they make what I consider a perfect blend for wedding and portrait photography.
As a child I always wanted to become a cartoon animator. Instead I am married to one! Well, to be precise my husband is a video games animator. We’ve got 2 kids and a cat.
I have a degree in artistic and technical photography, but most importantly I have a real passion for it.
Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
– I am a professional wedding photographer for the past 5 years. Each year I shoot 20-30 weddings (my craziest year was 2011 when I shot 37 weddings! It may not sound too crazy for some other photographers I know, but to me that year felt pretty crazy!)
– I combine photography styles. This allows my couples to enjoy their wedding day without being disturbed (I shoot in a reportage style) as well as having some beautiful natural portraits (fine art photography style).
– My clients say how unobtrusively I work and manage to capture the essence of the day. They also comment on how hard working I am.
– I don’t limit myself with the volume of photos I take and delivery of finished photos. This means my clients have a complete story of their wedding day.
– I don’t upsell my clients’ photographs afterwards. I have a set fee for the wedding day, which includes all high res digital images. These images are available to download in full resolution from your online gallery for anyone with the password. Family and friends can also order professional prints straight from the gallery if they wish (prices start from £2).
– I have a tactful and friendly personality. A people person.
– I love applying my skills to all kind of weddings and finding a unique beauty in each and every one of them.
– I believe family pictures are just as important as romantic shots.
P.S. you can click on Personal tag to follow my personal updates